Type 40 Events teamed up with Create to provide a brand experience capable of catering to the masses at Auckland Armageddon’s Expo in 2020. We worked in collaboration with Type 40 to offer NEON the best entertainment to fit NEON’s brand and promote their most-loved movies and tv shows.
As New Zealand’s biggest 100% Kiwi-owned paid entertainment streaming service, NEON provides us with the biggest and best binge-worthy TV series and movies from around the world.
- NEON’s brand activation aimed to reach a large number of attendees of all ages.
- The high traffic event requires quick applications (40-60 applications per hr, per artist).
- Will operate effectively over the 4 days of the event.
- A subtle yet slick and exciting way of promoting NEON and their biggest named shows.
Airbrush tattoos were the obvious choice for this activation.
Black was used across all elements, for a premium look and feel.
Considerations for this event were:
- The number of attendees serviced per hour and the duration of the event.
- Health and safety for operating the equipment which is covered in our processes, and artist training.
- Stencil creation, cut by our team to fit the wide range of expected attendees.
- 21 logos for shows of all ages in varied sizes to fit guests’ arms.
- 4 days of activation and set-up/pack-down each day – total 27 hrs
NEON and their partners had their logo plastered all over attendees at Auckland Armageddon supporting their favourite movies and TV shows.
The tattoo zone was a massive hit reaching a max capacity of 60 guests per hour which kept waiting lines moving and provided fun photo opportunities for NEON’s brand recognition.
Create’s airbrush artists acted as brand ambassadors taking on the slick personality of the brand promoting the shows as they interacted with each guest.